Tuesday, April 27, 2010 ♥
Oh no. Cannot edit post from this app, must pay to do that! Gahhhh! K so each time I wana edit post or something it will be a whole new post!
Anyway, too much to say, but too tired and abit can't be bothered.
Wad for I so 在意 when u ppl don't care at all. Waste my effort time and everything.
Conclusion, u all are not worth it!
I don't care wad u think about me but u all sucks!
How scary is jc. Why like that I hate this.
I'm glad there are secondary skl friends.
Issit really true that jc friends are damn fake and all? Can't find real friends??
I hope it isn't but I need to be proven wrong first.
So unless u can prove me wrong, F off and go away! I can live well without u all.
Fuckkkkkk!
Hate this shit.
Wad's wrong with you and wad else u expect me to do huh?
Isn't this like the best way I can do already? Wad u still want.
WADEVER OKAY, I dun care already
I AM LIKE THAT, OKAY?!
Fuck la this kind of things, tts why I hate it damn.
I want my drama to happen in real life rarrrrrrr!